Alon Las Vegas Hotel and Casino Resort
Location: Alon 3120 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada
The site of the former New Frontier Hotel, and of the proposed but then never started Plaza. (Note it was originally proposed to be called Elan)
Opening: Unspecified date in 2018
They have an official Facebook page – Alon Facebook
What Was Alon Going to Be?
Owners: Crown Resorts
Size: 3.4 million square feet (34.6 acres)
Rooms: 1,100-room resort
Cost: $8BN project
Theme: Luxury and high end clientele
- 26 story tower (900 rooms)
- 17 story VIP tower (188 rooms)
- 6 bungalows
- 6 suites called maisonettes
- 24,285 square foot man made lake
- 27,800 square feet casino (relatively small in Las Vegas terms)
- 84,800 square feet convention centre
- Bars (TBC)
- Restaurants (TBC but a Japanese restaurant is confirmed)
- 155,624 square feet of total retail space
- Black Box Theater (500 guests)
- Lawn area
- Both towers have their own swimming pools
- 56,247 square foot day and night club (A little smaller than Marquee)
Access: VIP vehicle via the north side on Resorts World Drive, Standard via the southern side on Fashion Show Drive.
Will Alon Las Vegas be Open on time?
The onlyvegas247 Opinion of Alon
We are desperate for this project to spring into life, and to be part of the renaissance of the North end of the Las Vegas Strip. If both this as Resorts World happen, then this dormant end of the Strip will become a major destination in it’s own right. It will bring life into SLS, as well as helping Stratosphere and Circus Circus to be once again joined up with the rest of the resorts. The concept looks interesting if not ground breaking, but is very much in the current vogue of aiming at high end customers whilst down playing gambling elements. It will act as a nice ying to Resort Worlds yang if they both actually open.