Mlife is the reward points club of The MGM group (Aria, Bellagio, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, NY NY, Luxor and The Excalibur) of Hotels and Casinos in Las Vegas.
Mlife players receive points when they play at slots, table games or spend money in MGM properties, which can be exchanged for rewards including meals, free play, retail, experiences and more.
The Mlife programme has 5 tiers
- Sapphire – 0-24,999 Tier Credits
- Room and show discounts
- Pre-sales and exclusive offers through Mlife.com
- Pearl – 25,000-74,999 Tier Credits
- 10% bonus on point earning
- Free buffet pass at any Vegas resort
- Gold – 75,000-199,999 Tier Credits
- 20% bonus on point earning
- Priority hotel check-in service
- VIP line access for night and day clubs
- Platinum – 200,000+ Tier Credits
- 30% bonus on point earning
- Priority check-in, valet and taxi
- 15% discount on retail purchases
- Noir – Invitation Only
- 40% bonus on point earning
- Complimentary limo to/from airport each trip
- Guaranteed reservations (hotel, show, restaurant)
Where Can You Earn Mlife Tier Credits and Base Points?
- Tier credits – Help attain different statuses
- Base points – Play in the casino, and these determine your offers, free play and express comps.
In order to earn tier credits playing in the casino, you’ll need to earn base points which are then matched by a multiplier in tier credits and used to determine your rewards. For every $3 spent on slots = 1 base point (10 tier credits) and every $10 video poker = 1 base point equal to 10 tier credits. For table games, the formula isn’t published on the site but around 300 base points per hour at blackjack with a $25 bet.
1 base point = $0.01 in FreePlay and Express Comp
Free Play – Mlife points can be automatically accumulated by gambling in the casino
Express Comps – Can be automatically accumulated and used against charges back to your room including food and drink, tickets and shopping.
Example stay at an MGM hotel
$2,000 on a hotel room, food and drinks
$10,000 on slots
$1,000 on video poker
$25 a hand of Blackjack for 1 hour
- Slots – 1 base point for every $3 bet ($10,000/3 = 3,333 Base Points)
- 1 base point = 10 tier credits (3,333 X 10 = 33,333 Tier Credits)
- Video Poker – 1 base point for every $10 bet ($1,000/10 = 100 Base Points)
- 1 base point =10 tier credits (100 X 10 = 1,000 Tier Credits)
- Blackjack – 300 base points per hour at $25 hand
- 1 base point =10 tier credits (300 X 10 = 3,000 Tier Credits)
- Casino Play – 37,333 Tier Credits
- Hotel, Dining, Entertainment – $2,000 spend
- 25 tier credits for each $1 (2,000 X 25 = 50,000 Tier Credits)
87,333 tier credits = Gold status.
$37.33 in free play and $37.33 in express comps
Log onto www.mlife.com for more exclusive benefits